COVID-19 SAFERead more
the safety and satisfaction of our guests is our top priority.
We always try to provide the best service and keep the highest health standards. In light of the world-wide COVID-19 pandemic, we worked to raise these standards even higher and, in cooperation with the Czech Association of Hotels and Restaurants, we implemented a number of preventative measures.
1. All our employees regularly wash their hands and use anti-viral products in accord with the recommendations of the Czech Ministry of Health.
2. It is mandatory to wear a face-mask in all our interior spaces, and this directive will remain in place until the Czech government decides otherwise. Informational signs by all the hotel's entrances remind everyone of this responsibility.
3. We carefully clean all our public spaces, such as reception desks and bars, dining tables, elevators, elevator buttons and of course the public toilets.
4. We also carefully disinfect the rooms,monitoring the regular wiping of door handles, furniture handles, light switches, A/C controls and all floor surfaces.
5. We work to maintain the required 2-meter social distance, whether at the hotel's reception, in common dining spaces or during conference events.